Flash : Micro SD : 64GB : 100MB/s Read : SDSQXAF-064G-CN6MA : Sandisk
Extreme Speeds For Fast Transfer, App Performance, And 4K UHD
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K UHD video2 with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera, drone or GoPro® action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions4. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. Storage capacities from 32GB to 128GB1 expand your device's memory and let you record 4K UHD video2.
- Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof3
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback1
- Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD4
- Transfer faster with read speeds up to 90MB/5
- Up to 128GB2 for more space to catch the thrill
The Speed You Need
The best stuff happens fast. With extreme write speeds up to 90MB/s5, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card, so you’re always ready to catch the next great shot, and enjoy smooth video playback.
4K UHD Ready
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 307 [V30 is for 32GB-128GB only] ratings, the SanDisk Extreme microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video2. This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
LOAD APPS FASTER WITH A1
Rated A1, this SanDisk Extreme® microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
|Specifications from External Source|
|Read Speed||up to 100MB/s5|
|Write Speed||up to 60MB/s5|
|Video Speed||C10, U3, V304|
|Performance||Up to 100MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write speed5|
|Dimensions||0.59in x 0.43in x 0.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices|
- *128GB-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 32-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. 1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- 2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
- 3. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
- 4. Download and install required. See www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
- 5. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- 6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
- 7. 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB only: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performane option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- 8. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.