- Still don't know what to get that special someone for the holidays? We sell gift certificates in any denomination you wish so they can pick their own gift!
USB to SATA/IDE adapters
- Have an old hard drive that you want to transfer the data off of and don't want to deal with the hassle of installing it into your system or an external enclosure?
- OTV carries several brands of USB to SATA/IDE adapters that support almost all hard drives. All you do is plug in the power and data cables for a 3.5" drive (or just the data for a 2.5" laptop drive) and plug it in to your USB port.
- Compatible with Windows and OSX most computers are able to accept these adapters as plug and play without drivers needed. Easy to use and highly portable they are a great addition to anyone's kit.
- These adapters will come with the appropriate data cables and power adapters necessary to work. 3.5" desktop size drives and optical drives will require the use of the AC power adapter that is included.
HDMI over Ethernet extender kits
- Looking to run your HDMI signal over long distances with ease? Don't want to spend money on HDMi cables with expensive built in boosters?
- Your solution is closer than you'd think. OTV carries a great range of HDMI over Ethernet extenders, ranging from 30 up to 120 meters distance. Even better, most of the kits are plug and play: just connect your cat5/cat6 cables and go. The majority of kits we stock can handle up to 1080p at 50/60Hz.
- Most of the kits also include IR extension.
- For best results, use these kits with Cat6 cable and Gigabit (1000mbps) switches.