Video Card : PCI-E : NVIDIA : RTX 2070 Super : 8GB : DUAL-RTX2070S-O8G-EV : Asus
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
144−Hour Validation Program
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 8GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1845 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1635 MHz|
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1605 MHz
|Memory Clock||14000 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
|Interface||HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)|
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Power Connectors||1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x Quick Guide|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||10.5 " x 4.7 " x 2.28 " Inch|
26.7 x 11.8 x5.8 Centimeter