Accessory : PC Mod : USB 3.0 : PCI-E Powered Riser Card : Green Net
USB3.0 PCI Express 1x to 16x Extender Riser Card Adapter Converter W/ Cable
This PCI-Express riser card allow you to utilise those slots on your motherboard you might otherwise not be able to use, and mount multiple graphics cards in more suitable positions for maximum airflow.
Powered PCI-E risers cables are essential when building a Crypto currency mining rig so your motherboard does not get burnt out. They are used by miners to raise the important graphics cards from their motherboard and space them out better for cooling and to enable more GPUs to be used.
It also allows you to connect your graphics card to any 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x PCI-E slots to make use of those slots you would not normally be able to use. By connecting your graphics card to the riser then to the power supply via a molex connector, you take the strain off the motherboard and prolong its life
- Using USB 3.0 cable as extender cable, premium quality and super speed.
- With 3x FP solid capacitors, making graphics power supply more stable and secure.
- With SATA 15pin Male to 4pin power cable, more powerful, and reduce the burden of the motherboard.
- Gold plated contacts for better connectivity and long life.
- Compatible with 1x,4x,8x,16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.
- With side clip to fasten other card.
- No driver needed
- Dedicated for bitcoin mining
- Board size: 13cm*4.5cm*1.5cm
- USB Cable Length: 300mm
|Specifications from External Source|
1x PCI-E 16X adapter
1x PCI-E 1X riser board
1x USB 3.0 cable
1x SATA 15 Pin-4Pin power cable